Last week, the Member Profile was released. The Profile indicated many positive changes in 2011:
- The typical member had 10 transaction sides in 2011 – a rise from 8 in 2010. A transaction side can either be on the buyer or seller side of a transaction.
- The typical member had 1 transaction side involving a short sale and 1 transaction side involving a foreclosure.
- The sales volume among members rose from $1.1 million in 2010 to $1.3 million in 2011.
- The number of properties managed among property managers increased to 30 properties in 2011 from 25 properties in 2010.
- The typical appraiser appraised 200 properties in 2011 – the same number as in the prior year.
- For more information on the Member Profile, click here.