Click chart to view larger version.
- Real estate consumers who use the internet while researching a home are more likely to use multiple sources.
- Shoppers perform an average of 11 searches prior to taking action on a real estate site.
- Shoppers using search engines are 9 percent more likely to take action on a real estate brand website than those who don’t search.
- REALTORS® remain a major resource for both online and offline shoppers.
- REALTORS® using offline marketing and sales channels should incorporate digital to complement those efforts.
- For more on the use of digital media in the home search, read the Digital House Hunt report, a collaborative effort between NAR Research and Google.