This summer, NAR Research will be premiering a series of free webinars that take an in-depth look at several of our most popular surveys and profiles. Manager of Member and Consumer Survey Research Jessica Lautz will be leading the webinars and discussing the highlights of each report. The summer webinar series kicks off next Tuesday, July 9th at 2pm EDT with an overview of the annual Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
Here is the schedule of webinars on offer during this summer series (all are offered at 2pm EDT):
- July 9th: Overview of the latest Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
- July 16th: Overview of the 2013 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report
- July 23rd: Overview of the 2013 Home Features Survey
- July 30th: Overview of the 2013 Commercial Member Profile, and the 2013 Member Profile
- August 6th: Overview of the 2013 Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Survey
You can register for the July 9th webinar here. Follow NAR Research on Twitter or Facebook to get updates on the other webinar links as well as information on upcoming Twitter chats, the latest data releases, and more.