Click to view larger image
- According to the Digital House Hunt, a joint report between NAR Research and Google, there is an opportunity for REALTORS® to market to home shoppers in online video environments.
- New home buyers place an emphasis on virtual tours and videos showcasing properties and communities.
- Finding an agent and agent related searches on YouTube grew 46% year-over-year.
- Number of agent-related videos on YouTube:
- 19,200 results for how to find a real estate agent;
- 88,400 for real estate agent;
- 118,000 for buying a home
- Home buyers who purchased previously owned homes are more likely to bring their online research offline by walking through or driving by a home they viewed online.